Starting a freelancing business and being fully in charge of your own career may seem like a daunting venture. But this course aims to take the nerves out of it, providing you a blueprint for kickstarting a full-time freelance career, or a freelancing side job. Whether you're looking to supplement your income, getting tired of the 9-5 grind, or just want to try a new career, this course will empower you to take off fast.
- Access 45 lectures & 3.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the basics of freelancing & how to choose your craft
- Build your own website from scratch & find work
- Join freelance networks & discover moonlighting best-practices
- Define your goals & brand, & build a portfolio
- Gain valuable business & tax tips
Phil Ebiner's passion is inspiring people through online courses. Since 2012, over 200,000 students have taken his online courses.
He graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Film and Television Production from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles. Over the past 5 years, he has shot and edited thousands of videos that have played everywhere from the movie screen and television to film festivals and YouTube.
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming, download for offline access
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: beginner
- Instant digital redemption