Data structures and algorithms? They're standard Computer Science 101 topics, and ones you'll master in this course. You'll learn how common data structures organize information so it can be used efficiently, how algorithms work to manipulate this data, and more. Though this course is tailored to the Java programming language, you'll emerge from it with a deep understanding of how any computer program works.
- Master data structures & algorithms w/ 11 hours of content
- Visualize common data structures & the algorithms applied to them
- Identify & apply which data structure or algorithm is optimal for a particular situation
- Calculate the time & space complexity of code
- Use the Big-O notation to perform complexity analyses on algorithms
- Understand how linked lists work
- Build a stack w/ Java, construct a queue, etc.
Loonycorn is comprised of four individuals—Janani Ravi, Vitthal Srinivasan, Swetha Kolalapudi and Navdeep Singh—who have honed their tech expertises at Google and Flipkart. The team believes it has distilled the instruction of complicated tech concepts into funny, practical, engaging courses, and is excited to be sharing its content with eager students. For more details on the course and instructor, click here
This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!