Investments and Portfolio Theory are a function of the risk, return, and tradeoffs associated between them. In this course, you'll explore how these factors are interconnected, and how to analyze the risk-return tradeoff to make safe and smart investments. By course's end, you'll be ready to construct a diverse, powerful investment portfolio.
- Access 21 lectures & 4.5 hours of content 24/7
- Understand investment, risk, return, tradeoffs, & portfolio theories
- Calculate return & risk of assets & portfolios using the Markowitz Modern Portfolio Theory
- Assess the CAPM Required rate of return & make investment decisions
- Learn how to measure risk & return, & diversify your investment
Loonycorn is comprised of two individuals—Janani Ravi and Vitthal Srinivasan—who have honed their respective tech expertise at Google and Flipkart. The duo graduated from Stanford University and believes it has distilled the instruction of complicated tech concepts into funny, practical, engaging courses, and is excited to be sharing its content with eager students.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption