InDesign is the premiere page layout application used in modern desktop publishing. In this hands-on course, you'll be introduced to InDesign and get up to speed in using it. You'll discover the interface and learn how to navigate through document layouts quickly, before moving through more advanced uses to get a complete grip of this important graphic design software.
- Access 27 lectures & 2.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to set up your documents, including how layouts need to be set for commercial reproduction
- Handle text, text frames, & thread text frames together
- See how to work w/ a variety of shapes, mix new colors, & import graphics into your layouts
- Convert your layouts to static images & PDF documents for sharing
Stone River eLearning was founded in 2011, and calls itself the Online Technology Bootcamp. It has taught over 250,000 students through its website and reseller partners since its founding, with a focus on developing high quality video training in all areas of the tech field. For more details on the course and instructor, click here