One of the ways to expand your Raspberry Pi horizons is by integrating it with other boards. In this course, you'll learn how to set up a NodeMCU module a setup the latest firmware. Through this project-based course, you'll harness the power of NodeMCU to code two different projects.
- Access 29 lectures & 1.5 hours of content 24/7
- Complete two projects using the Lua programming language
- Configure & use NodeMCU w/ Arduino IDE and program it using C++
- Execute animated graphics on the LCD
- Build a fully-functional web server to remotely control an AC appliance
Comfiny is dedicated to creating a better e-learning experience for anyone who wants to explore the field of cutting-edge technologies. Their business idea supports this vision by offering a wide range of well-designed and high-quality courses.
They have a committed team of developers from various IT industries who are involved in sharing their knowledge and skill. The idea is to explore the cutting-edge technologies with minute details, covering every aspect and ensuring that the learning curve is easy for the beginner as well as advanced learners.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption