Whether you're learning development for the first time or you've been at it for years, version control is critical. Losing code is a brutal blow and sometimes during the development process, you need to revert to an early version of your application. If you work on a team, or you're building solo, you need to understand how to use GitHub to organize and synthesize your path.
- Access 34 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to take advantage of the Git repository
- Optimize the GitHub community to work w/ open source code
LearnToProgram Media is a leading publisher of web, mobile, and game development courses that are used by over 125,000 people in 65 countries. LearnToProgram's valuable network of technical resources includes content on YouTube, iTunes, and Roku, as well as books, free tutorials, and online courses. The company is based outside of Hartford, Connecticut.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption