Data Sufficiency questions on the GMAT Math exam consist of a question followed by two statements. Your job is to decide whether the two statements give enough information are sufficient to answer the question. If this sounds tricky--that's because it is. This course will teach you the traps to avoid while answering these questions, and provide you with plenty of practice to prepare for the Data Sufficiency portion.
- Access 51 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Study w/ 50 high-quality data sufficiency problems
- Learn how to avoid time-consuming & costly question traps
- Get simple, step-by-step reasoning so you can learn to think like test-setters
- Receive visual highlights so that you really understand why answers are right or wrong
- Get feedback from instructors any time
Loonycorn is comprised of four individuals—Janani Ravi, Vitthal Srinivasan, Swetha Kolalapudi and Navdeep Singh—who have honed their tech expertises at Google and Flipkart. The team believes it has distilled the instruction of complicated tech concepts into funny, practical, engaging courses, and is excited to be sharing its content with eager students. Together, their GMAT scores average over 760, and they hold MBAs from INSEAD, ISB, and IIM-Ahmedabad in India.