The best way to learn is by doing, and in this project-based course, you'll learn how to measure water temperature using Raspberry Pi. Don't want to jump in a cold shower? Use Raspberry Pi to notify you when the water is warm. This course is perfect for any IoT enthusiast and will give you a great background in using this little device to interact with the physical world.
- Access 21 lectures & 0.5 hours of content 24/7
- Connect multiple waterproof sensors to GPIO pins & access the raw temperature via Linux command
- Code the sensors to display temperature automatically & notify you via email when it reaches a certain limit
- Connect sensors to an open source cloud & access the updated temperature through a web portal dashboard
Venkatesh Varadachari is the founder of Money-Wizards Global Pte Ltd, that owns the education brands Money-Wizards, PiWizards and Scratch Ninja. Venkatesh believes that knowledge should be made available to people in all walks of life. Venkatesh also believes in the power of education to transform lives. He has an MBA from the prestigious Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore.
He also has a degree in Electrical Engineering from Madras University and a Masters in Financial Engineering from National University of Singapore.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption