Arduino is a powerful and versatile platform for creating DIY electronics projects. This book takes a recipe-based approach, giving you precise examples of how to build Internet of Things projects of all types using the Arduino platform. From robotics to home automation to social media interactions, you'll learn how to build quick and easy projects that broaden your horizons in the world of IoT and Arduino.
- Monitor several Arduino boards simultaneously
- Tweet sensor data directly from your Arduino board
- Post updates on your Facebook wall directly from your Arduino board
- Create an automated access control w/ a fingerprint sensor
- Control your entire home from a single dashboard
- Make a GPS tracker that you can track in Google Maps
- Build a live camera that streams directly from your robot
Pradeeka Seneviratne is a software engineer with over 10 years of experience in computer programming and systems designing. He loves programming embedded systems such as Arduino and Raspberry Pi and is currently a full-time software engineer who works with highly scalable technologies. Previously, he worked as a software engineer for several IT infrastructure and technology servicing companies and was also a teacher for information technology and Arduino development.