Starting your own business is an exciting idea, but also a bit scary. How do you know what to do? How do you know if what you're doing is right? You learn. And this course will teach you everything you need to know to not just prepare yourself to launch a business, but to succeed in doing it
. The time to pursue that dream is now!
- Access 89 lectures & 15 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the core concepts of entrepreneurship
- Understand how to think like an entrepreneur
- Differentiate between the important & unimportant
- Discover how to gather the resources you need
- Learn how to consistently think in actionable business terms
Evan Kimbrell is the founder and director of Sprintkick, a referral based full service digital agency based out of San Francisco. Over the last 4 years, he has overseen the development and launch of over 100 web and mobile apps. Clients range from 1-2 man startups bootstrapping their idea, to multibillion dollar Fortune 100s like Wal-Mart, Dick’s Sporting Goods, & GNC. Before founding Sprintkick, Evan worked as a VC for the LA-based Juvo Capital firm.