250 hours. That's what you're getting with this course. 250 hours of comprehensive, hands-on coding bootcamp to get you up to speed with Apple's newest releases, iOS 10 and Swift 3. Regardless of your iOS programming skill level, this massive course will give you the instruction and practice you need to start taking advantage of the new features in iOS 10 and Swift 3. Before you know it, you'll be coding in your sleep, and rolling in the dough.
- Access 70 lectures & 250 hours of content 24/7
- Build iOS 10 & Swift 3 apps from scratch
- Understand & work fluently w/ Swift 3 & iOS 10 programming & basic algorithms
- Learn how to apply to Jr. iOS development jobs & work as an iOS contractor
- Submit apps to the App Store
Mark Price is a veteran mobile developer, having built over 57 mobile apps for iOS and Android. He owned two tech consulting companies that were highly successful. He has worked on Call of Duty and other top titles and companies, such as Logitech, Yellow Pages, the LDS Church, Cookie Dough Bites, and many more.
He spends most of his days now as a professional engineering instructor - changing the lives of students throughout the world - going from being broke to making up to 85k+ a year within 6 months.
His passion is helping people reveal hidden talents and guide them into the world of startups and programming.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption