iOS 11 is here and so is the most comprehensive solution to learn how to use it to develop apps! There's no prior coding experience required in this course, so you'll launch down a guided path to get up to speed with all the newest iOS coding tools available. There's no time like the present to learn how to build apps for iOS 11!
- Access 186 lectures & 43.5 hours of content 24/7
- Understand programming & basic algorithms
- Work fluently w/ Swift 4 & iOS 11
- Explore Xcode 9, Interface Builder, Firebase, Core Data, ARKit, CoreML, & much more
- Build a Slack clone from scratch
- Learn how to submit apps to the App Store
- Discover how to get work as an iOS contractor or as a Jr. iOS Developer
Mark Price is a veteran mobile developer, having built over 57 mobile apps for iOS and Android. He owned two tech consulting companies that were highly successful. He has worked on Call of Duty and other top titles and companies, such as Logitech, Yellow Pages, the LDS Church, Cookie Dough Bites, and many more.
He spends most of his days now as a professional engineering instructor - changing the lives of students throughout the world - going from being broke to making up to 85k+ a year within 6 months.
His passion is helping people reveal hidden talents and guide them into the world of startups and programming.