Music is one of the highest grossing app categories across mobile app stores, so it makes perfect sense that you should learn iOS coding by building a fully functional music streaming app. Through this course, you'll get familiar with Apple's coding language, Swift, and its development framework, Xcode, while you build a real app. With iOS 10 well on the way, there's no time like the present.
- Access 48 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Learn basic streaming functions on iOS
- Understand how to setup a free or paid server
- Automate music file indexing on a server using PHP
- Make an iOS app communicate w/ a server
- Add lock screen controls & lock screen media information controls
- Create table views & custom table view cells on iOS
- Discover how to dynamically add more data to your app & remote database
- Share song information through Facebook
Grant Klimaytys is an app developer, author and eCourse teacher. He is obsessed with breaking down hard to understand principles so students can learn fast and easily!