This course teaches the fundamentals of developing iOS applications using version 2 of the Swift programming language. The course consists of 10 units: the first six cover the Swift language itself, and the last four concentrate on the core view controller architecture of an iOS app. At the end of the course, you’ll be able to write iOS applications that use tables and hierarchical and tabbed navigation, and understand the principles behind developing any iOS application.
- Learn to build iOS apps by mastering Xcode
- Follow along w/ a case study on NoteTaker that shows the full development of an app from start to finish
- Learn about SpriteKit, SceneKit, HealthKit, WatchKit, etc.
- Study data types, optionals & tuples
- Understand collection types: arrays, sets & dictionaries
- Learn about if statements & loops
- Get introduced to iOS
- Start using Swift, the key Apple programming language
The EDUmobile Academy was founded in 2008 as a bootstrapped initiative of Vishal Lamba, who has been actively involved in the technology space since 1989.
They're very passionate about creating courses that have world class standards, and providing heroic support to their community of learners.
Every course is created by USA based, technologically qualified mentors, having an absolutely clear diction and command over spoken English. Over the years they've provided guidance and training to a developer community of over 80,000.
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption