- Access 37 lectures & 2.5 hours of content 24/7
- Understand when to use jQuery 1.x or 2.x
- Explore CSS selectors & DOM traversing functions in depth to find any element you want
- Work w/ events to create interactive sites
- Dive into jQuery animations & effects
- Use AJAX to load dynamic HTML from the server
- Discover how to work w/ JSON from the server
- Build interactive forms that display extra fields according to the values of other fields
- Deal w/ cache issues in AJAX requests
Pablo Farias Navarro is a software developer and founder of ZENVA. Since 2012, Pablo has been teaching online how to create games, apps and websites to over 200,000 students through the Udemy and Zenva Academy platforms, and created content for companies such as Amazon and Intel.
Pablo is a member of the Intel Innovator Program in the Asia Pacific, and has run live programming workshops in San Francisco, Brisbane and Bangalore.
Pablo holds a Master in Information Technology (Management) degree from the University of Queensland (Australia) and a Master of Science in Engineering degree from the Catholic University of Chile.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption