In this course, you'll get a rock-solid insight into penetration testing techniques and learn how to test a corporate network against threats like never before. You'll formulate pentesting strategies by relying on the most up-to-date and feature-rich Kali Linux 2, thereby learning the cutting edge in pentesting tools.
- Find out how to download & install your own copy of Kali Linux
- Properly scope & conduct the intial stages of a penetration test
- Conduct reconnaissance & enumeration of target networks
- Exploit & gain a foothold on a target system or network
- Obtain & crack passwords
- Use the Kali Linux NetHunter install to conduct wireless penetration testing
- Create proper penetration testing reports
Packt’s mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals. Working towards that vision, it has published over 4,000 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done–whether that’s specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.