This book has the most advaned tools and techniques to reproduce the methods used by sophisticated hackers to make you an expert in Kali Linux. From being introduced to Kali's top tools to finding your way around your target network to proving that vulnerabilities are real and exploitable, this book will help you cover all the bases of modern pentesting.
- Set up Kali Linux for pentesting
- Map & enumerate your Windows network
- Exploit several common Windows network vulnerabilities
- Attack & defeat password schemes on Windows
- Debug & reverse-engineer Windows programs
- Recover lost files, investigate successful hacks & discover hidden data in innocent-looking files
- Catch & hold admin rights on the network, and maintain backdoors on the network after your initial testing is done
Packt’s mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals. Working towards that vision, it has published over 4,000 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done–whether that’s specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
Details & Requirements
- Length of access: lifetime
- Access options: download for offline access
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption