With this landscape photography course, you'll learn the ins and outs from the recommended gear, to the best settings, to the ultimate composition tips, to the elite photo editing processes that generate award-winning landscape photos. Taking place in Joshua Tree National Park, this course combines entertainment and education in a behind the scenes look at how the instructors have captured incredible images.
- Access 37 lectures & 3.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn what gear you need for landscape photography
- Prepare for your photography trip
- Understand basic camera settings such as shutter speed, aperture, & ISO
- Compose beautiful landscape photos
- Use a polarizing filter to improve your photos
- Shoot a panorama w/ any camera
Phil Ebiner's passion is inspiring people through online courses. Since 2012, over 200,000 students have taken his online courses. He graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Film and Television Production from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles. Over the past 5 years, he has shot and edited thousands of videos that have played everywhere from the movie screen and television to film festivals and YouTube.