Flink is a stream processing technology with added capability to perform bonus functions like batch processing, graph algorithms, machine learning, and more. Using Flink you can build applications which need you to be highly responsive to the latest data such as monitoring spikes in payment gateway failures, or triggering trades based on live stock price movements.
- Access 42 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Explore transformations in the DataStream API & the DataSet API
- Discuss operations on multiple streams
- Discover window operations
- Manage fault-tolerance w/ State & Checkpointing
- Apply machine learning algorithms on the fly using Flink-ML
- Represent graphical data using Gelly
Loonycorn is comprised of four individuals—Janani Ravi, Vitthal Srinivasan, Swetha Kolalapudi and Navdeep Singh—who have honed their tech expertises at Google and Flipkart. The team believes it has distilled the instruction of complicated tech concepts into funny, practical, engaging courses, and is excited to be sharing its content with eager students.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption