For Big Data engineers and data analysts, HBase is an extremely effective databasing tool for organizing and manage massive data sets. HBase allows an increased level of flexibility, providing column oriented storage, no fixed schema and low latency to accommodate the dynamically changing needs of applications. With the 25 examples contained in this course, you'll get a complete grasp of HBase that you can leverage in interviews for Big Data positions.
- Access 41 lectures & 4.5 hours of content 24/7
- Set up a database for your application using HBase
- Integrate HBase w/ MapReduce for data processing tasks
- Create tables, insert, read & delete data from HBase
- Get a complete understanding of HBase & its role in the Hadoop ecosystem
- Explore CRUD operations in the shell, & with the Java API
Loonycorn is comprised of four individuals—Janani Ravi, Vitthal Srinivasan, Swetha Kolalapudi and Navdeep Singh—who have honed their tech expertises at Google and Flipkart. The team believes it has distilled the instruction of complicated tech concepts into funny, practical, engaging courses, and is excited to be sharing its content with eager students.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels, but some knowledge Java is assumed
- Instant digital redemption