A Qlikview app is like an in-memory database. It is a single tool that you can use to transform, summarize, and visualize data. The interactive nature of Qlikview allows you to explore and iterate data very quickly to develop an intuitive feel. In this course, you'll use real-life, practical examples to learn how to work with this tool.
- Access 26 lectures & 2.5 hours of content 24/7
- Use list boxes, table boxes, & chart boxes to query data
- Load data into a QV app from CSV & databases, avoiding synthetic keys & circular references
- Transform & add new fields in a load script
- Present your insights effectively using elements like charts, drill downs, & triggers
- Perform nested aggregations in charts
Loonycorn is comprised of two individuals—Janani Ravi and Vitthal Srinivasan—who have honed their respective tech expertise at Google and Flipkart. The duo graduated from Stanford University and believes it has distilled the instruction of complicated tech concepts into funny, practical, engaging courses, and is excited to be sharing its content with eager students.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption