Continuous Integration allows you to forego the hours spent on debugging your code. Instead of wasting hours going through each line of code to check for bugs, or running a number of different tools to test which code doesn’t work, Jenkins can help you as you write your code. Continuous Integration tests every time your code is changed, which means that each line of code you add is automatically tested, the results of which will let you know if the code works or breaks. This is why it is currently extremely popular with developers and programmers. If you want to master Continuous Integration but have zero knowledge of what it is, then this course is perfect for you.
- Access 32 lectures & 4.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn what Continuous Integration is & how to integrate it into code
- Get a brief introduction to the Jenkins system
- Install & configure Jenkins and integrate the CI
- Build a real-world example by creating & testing a Java application through Maven using Jenkins
Eduonix creates and distributes high-quality technology training content. Their team of industry professionals has been training manpower for more than a decade. They aim to teach technology the way it is used in the industry and professional world. They have a professional team of trainers for technologies ranging from Mobility, Web and Enterprise, and Database and Server Administration.