In this beginner- and professional-friendly course, you'll learn how black hat hackers hack Windows using advanced techniques, while improving your knowledge on how to analyze and secure Windows, and detect a hacker's identity. Across the example-based course, you'll get hands-on instruction in white hat hacking.
- Access 81 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to download & setup Kali Linux 2.0, Windows 10, & Metasploit as virtual machines
- Understand how to gather as much info as possible from your target
- Use msfconsole interface like a professional
- Encode & combine the payload
- Gain full access over a target OS & learn how to interact w/ it using Meterpreter command line
- Perform various attacks over WAN network
- Detect & protect from all of the attacks discussed
Saad Sarraj has been an Ethical Hacker since 2012. He founded the website iSecurityPro and has been educating people in Linux and Windows security tips through his YouTube channel over that time. He is always focused on the practical side in his teaching, and the theory behind every attack.