In this course you'll start with the basics of social engineering and elevate to an advanced enough level to be able to hack into all major operating systems, generate different types of Trojans, and deliver them using smart social engineering practices. Focused on the practical side of penetration testing, you'll first set up a lab before getting real practice with penetration testing that will help you build a career and protect yourself from malicious hacking.
- Access 105 lectures & 11.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to gather information about your target
- Generate evil files like backdoors, keyloggers, credential harvesters, & more for Windows, macOS, & Linux
- Discover a number of social engineering methods to deliver Trojans to a target like creating fake websites
- Interact w/ the systems you've compromised by accessing the file system, escalating your privileges, & more
- Learn how to protect yourself & your systems from these attacks
Zaid Al-Quraishi is an ethical hacker, pentester, and programmer. He has extensive experience in ethical hacking and penetration testing, more specifically with regard to network security. Zaid started making video tutorials in 2009 for the ethical hacking website iSecuri1ty, and has also served as an editor, manager, and penetration tester for the company. He teaches mostly by example, specifically by first explaining the theory of each technique and then how it translates to a real-life situation.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption