Swift is the preferred programming language for iOS and Mac, which means Swift developers are always in demand. This course aims to introduce you to the Swift programming environment and its basic syntax using practical examples. With a module on Xcode, Apple's integrated development environment, this is an excellent jumping off point for anyone interested in developing apps for iOS or Mac.
- Access 55 lectures & 7.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how Swift differs from other iOS programming languages
- Explore Xcode concepts & major uses
- Watch live practical examples of Swift syntax
- Utilize various operators, strings & characters for manipulating data
- Study using loops in your coding
- Master complete object oriented programming
Eduonix creates and distributes high-quality technology training content. Their team of industry professionals have been training manpower for more than a decade, and aim to teach technology the way it is used the industry and professional world. Their professional team of trainers range from Mobility, Web to Enterprise and Database and Server Administration. For more details on this course and instructor, click here
This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!