It's about time you took advantage of the power of your camera, rather than using it to just snap pictures. This is the perfect course for learning to take your photography skills to the next level including: basic techniques for moving from automatic to manual shooter, editing techniques for after the fact, and much, much more.
- Improve your photography skills w/ 57 lectures & 6.5 hours of content
- Learn to manually control your camera
- Study the art of photography (rather than taking photos to just take photos)
- Develop advanced photography techniques
- Learn w/ a mixture of videos, worksheets, assignments & critiques
- Understand what makes a great image
- Learn techniques for holding your camera steady
- Utilize a tripod
- Go over various shooting modes & how they work
Gary Detonnancourt has been a professional photographer since 2005. He got his start as the photographer for his hometown, taking photos of town events and scenery. He is currently the President of the Camera Club and offers seminars at the club's monthly meetings. During his time in the camera club, he's won many camera club competitions in nature and studio photography. Gary also does stock photography for agencies like Shutterstock, Istock, Alamy, and Dreamstime.
Gary has been an educator for the last 22 years in the areas of science, technology, and photography. In 1998, Gary was awarded the technology teacher of the year award for the state of Rhode Island by Microsoft and Technology & Learning Magazine
For more details on this course and instructor, click here
. This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!