Using appropriate data structures and having a good understanding of algorithm analysis is key to writing maintainable and extensible-quality software — a crucial element to data collection. In this course, you'll learn how to organize your code with the most appropriate data structures available to get the job done fast, and in a logical way that is easy to maintain, refactor, and test.
- Access 15 lectures & 1.5 hours of content 24/7
- Create collections such as maps, queues, stacks, sets, graphs, & other data structures
- Discover how to develop, analyze, & improve algorithms to search deep trees, lists, and other complex collections
Rodrigo received his Bachelor's of Science in Computer Science from Brigham Young University, Idaho, as well as an Associate's Degree in Business Management from LDS Business College in Salt Lake City, Utah.
His fascination for game development began in his early teenage years, and his skills grew as he discovered the power of a library subscription. He has a curious and willing mind, with understanding and supporting parents and friends.
Today, Rodrigo balances his time between the three great passions of his life—his family, software development, and video games (with the last two usually being mingled together).
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: beginner
- Instant digital redemption