Often referred to as the “Linux of the Cloud," OpenStack helps simplify cloud computing by controlling large pools of compute, storage, and networking resources all through an intuitive dashboard. In this 5-hour course, you'll come to grips with this foundational tool and learn how to build and operate a virtual computing environment, as well as use OpenStack to build a private cloud.
- Access 34 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Acquire all the skills you need to manage a Cloud platform using OpenStack
- Get an introduction to each OpenStack component
- Develop your skills in OpenStack development by automating tasks
- Learn how to configure key compute, networking & storage resources
Packt’s mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals. Working towards that vision, it has published over 4,000 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done–whether that’s specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.