This book will illustrate how and why you should learn Python to strengthen your analysis skills and efficiency as you creatively solve real-world problems. Each chapter walks you through a forensic artifact and one or more methods to analyze the evidence. With all this knowledge, you can rapidly develop and deploy solutions to identify critical information and fine-tune your skill set as an examiner.
- Discover how to perform Python script development
- Update yourself by learning the best practices in forensic programming
- Build scripts through an iterative design
- Explore the rapid development of specialized scripts
- Understand how to leverage forensic libraries developed by the community
- Conduct effective & efficient investigations through programmatic pre-analysis
- Discover how to transform raw data into customized reports and visualizations
Packt’s mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals. Working towards that vision, it has published over 4,000 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done–whether that’s specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
Details & Requirements
- Length of access: lifetime
- Access options: download for offline access
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption