Bourne Again Shell (BASH) is a UNIX/Linux shell and command line interpreter that runs commands from a standard input file. Its most important feature is that it allows you to automate commands, thereby streamlining a program or create a system. After this course, you'll be able to shave hours from your coding practice and build productive systems in a fraction of the time. Before you know it, employers will be knocking down your door to hire you!
- Access 41 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Write shell scripts & learn the theories behind BASH & Shell Scripting
- Understand how command history, echo command & variables work
- Automate simple & complex commands
- Customize shells, understand shell scripts & note the difference between shell scripts & interactive shells
- Learn how to write well documented, modular, efficient & complex shell scripts
Eduonix creates and distributes high-quality technology training content. Their team of industry professionals has been training manpower for more than a decade. They aim to teach technology the way it is used in the industry and professional world. They have a professional team of trainers for technologies ranging from Mobility, Web and Enterprise, and Database and Server Administration.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Eduonix at email@example.com.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Internet required
- UNIX or Linux required
- Instant digital redemption