This course brings together two of the hottest technologies out there today in TensorFlow and the Google Cloud Platform. TensorFlow is an open source software library for machine intelligence, while the Google Cloud Platform delivers cloud computing solutions. Bring these two together and you get this course in which you'll learn how to deliver machine learning algorithms over the cloud.
- Access 87 lectures & 15.5 hours of content 24/7
- Explore TensorFlow & Cloud ML on the Google Cloud Platform
- Discuss Google's vision, NLP, & translate APIs on the cloud
- Learn about neural networks for learning functions
- Discover linear regression, logistic regression, image classification, & working w/ images in TensorFlow
- Get an introduction to machine learning principles like K-nearest neighbors, decision trees, & more
Loonycorn is comprised of two individuals—Janani Ravi and Vitthal Srinivasan—who have honed their respective tech expertise at Google and Flipkart. The duo graduated from Stanford University and believes it has distilled the instruction of complicated tech concepts into funny, practical, engaging courses, and is excited to be sharing its content with eager students.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption