TensorFlow is an open source software library for numerical computation using data flow graphs. The flexible architecture allows you to deploy computation to one or more CPUs or GPUs in a desktop, server, or mobile device with a single API. This course addresses common commercial machine learning problems using Google's TensorFlow library, familiarizing you with this powerful tool.
- Access 19 lectures & 1.5 hours of content 24/7
- Discover how to use TensorFlow & use it in real-world use cases
- Cover unique features like Data Flow Graphs, training, & visualization of performance w/ TensorBoard
Shams Ul Azeem is an undergraduate of NUST Islamabad, Pakistan, in Electrical Engineering. He has a great interest in the field of computer science and has started his journey from Android Development.Now he’s pursuing his career in Machine Learning, particularly in Deep Learning, by doing medical-related freelance projects with different companies.
He was also a member of RISE lab, NUST, and has a publication in the IEEE International Conference, ROBIO as a co-author on Designing of motions for humanoid goal keeper robots.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption