This Arduino project course is designed as an opportunity for you to get deep into the messy details of understanding, designing, and constructing a simple yet infinitely extensible wheeled robot. From figuring out what the robot is supposed to do, to selecting the right parts, configuring them, assembling and testing them, all the way to producing a refined outcome, this project emphasizes the iterative process of problem-solving.
- Access 57 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Create an Arduino wheeled robot that can navigate towards a light source & avoid obstacles along the way
- Integrate simple mechanical parts w/ motors, batteries, sensors, & other electronics
- Gain experience in analyzing problems & designing solutions
Peter Dalmaris is Chief Explorer at Tech Explorations. He is fascinated by technology because of its ability to make amazing things happen, and science because of its ability to make nature transparent. He is an Electrical and Computer Engineer, has a PhD (most of which was spent reading philosophy of knowledge) and a couple of Masters in Information Systems. He has been a lecturer for over 13 years in a variety of IT (and occasionally management) subjects. During this time, he has developed a hands-on teaching style, whereby he invites and challenges his students to learn by doing. He has taught thousands of students in dozens of undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Peter is also a software developer at Futureshock Enterprises, making applications using Ruby, Ruby on Rails, and iOS. Peter has been an electronics enthusiast since he remembers himself when he wrecked his sister's digital watch and his parents VCR. He replaced the watch but managed to fix the VCR. Now, he is particularly fascinated by the rapid prototyping opportunities that the Arduino and similar platforms has brought about. He lives in Sydney, Australia.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption