In this course, you'll learn how to add style to your photos with subtle but impressive sunlight effects. You'll work with 3 different nostalgic female portraits and focus on enhancing brightness and soft, tender look and feel.
- Access 21 lectures & 1.5 hours of content 24/7
- Get explained, step-by-step edits
- Work w/ the Photoshop Lens Flare Filter, Light Leaks, Adjustment Layers, Blend Modes, & more
Kasia Zmokla is a digital artist, graphic designer and a photographer with 20 years experience working in the Graphic Design industry. That consists of working full time for design studios in Poland, Ireland and Malta and independently as an artist, photographer and freelance designer. She has received formal training at the Eugeniusz Geppert Academy of Art and Design in Wroclaw, Poland and graduated as a Master of Fine Arts in 2003.
Her Fine Art photography prints are available at several international fine art galleries, amongst others at Asia Contemporary Art Buyer and Saatchi Art, and she is an active contributor at many stock agencies including the prestigious world’s largest stock photo collection - Alamy and Stockimo.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Photoshop CC free trial required
- Instant digital redemption