Ideal for those working with mid- to large-sized IT infrastructures, this comprehensive ebook is loaded with content geared toward helping you design and deploy an OpenStack private cloud. This comprehensive guide will help you to choose the right practical option and make informed decisions about the OpenStack cloud environment to fit your infrastructure in production.
- Access 400 pages of instructional ebook content
- Explore the main architecture design of OpenStack components & how they work together
- Learn how to compare different storage solutions & driver extensions
- Discover how to improve OpenStack performance w/ advanced configurations
- Prepare to deploy & manage an OpenStack cloud w/ the latest open source technologies
Packt’s mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals. Working towards that vision, it has published over 4,000 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done–whether that’s specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.