Pivot Tables are an essential tool for anyone who works with data in Excel. Pivots allow you to explore and analyze raw data quickly, revealing powerful insights and trends otherwise buried in the noise. In other words, they give you answers. Whether you're exploring product sales, analyzing marketing tactics, or wonder how Boston condo prices have trended over the past 15 years, Excel Pivot Tables provide fast, accurate, and intuitive solutions to even the most complicated questions. This course will give you a deep, 100% comprehensive understanding of Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts.
- Access 82 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Cover raw data structure, table layouts & styles
- Explore design & formatting options
- Understand sorting, filtering, & grouping tools
- Anaylze data from a number of real-world case studies including San Diego burrito ratings, shark attack records, MLB team statistics, & more
Chris Dutton is a certified Microsoft Excel Expert, analytics consultant, and best-selling instructor with more than a decade of experience specializing in business intelligence, marketing analytics and data visualization.
He founded Excel Maven in 2014 to provide high-quality, applied analytics training and consulting to clients around the world, and now mentors 25,000+ students in more than 150 countries. He has developed award-winning data analytics and visualization tools, featured by Microsoft, the New York Times, and the Society of American Baseball Research.