Ask people what comes to mind when they think of Excel and odds are they'll say, "spreadsheets". However, Excel is an incredibly powerful, robust, and dynamic data visualization platform. This course will give you a deep, comprehensive understanding of Excel's latest data visualization tools and techniques. You'll learn when, why, and how to use each chart type, discover key data visualization best practices, and learn through interactive, hands-on demos and exercises every step of the way.
- Access 49 lectures & 4.5 hours of content 24/7
- Explore each of the 20+ chart types that Excel 2016 has to offer
- Dive into a series of 12+ advanced Excel demos guaranteed to turn you into a data visualization pro
Chris Dutton is a certified Microsoft Excel Expert, analytics consultant, and best-selling instructor with more than a decade of experience specializing in business intelligence, marketing analytics and data visualization.
He founded Excel Maven in 2014 to provide high-quality, applied analytics training and consulting to clients around the world, and now mentors 25,000+ students in more than 150 countries. He has developed award-winning data analytics and visualization tools, featured by Microsoft, the New York Times, and the Society of American Baseball Research.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Microsoft Excel 2016 required
- Instant digital redemption