This course will introduce you to Microsoft Excel's powerful data modeling and business tools Power Query, Power Pivot, and Data Analysis Expressions (DAX). If you're looking to become a power Excel user and supercharge your analytics, then this is the A-Z guide that you're looking for.
- Access 86 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Use sample data from a fictional supermarket chain to get hands-on w/ Power Query
- Practice shaping, blending, & exploring project files
- Cover the fundamentals of database design & normalization
- Explore & analyze your data model using Power Pivot & DAX
- Cover basic DAX syntax & learn some of the most powerful and commonly used functions
Chris Dutton is a certified Microsoft Excel Expert, analytics consultant, and best-selling instructor with more than a decade of experience specializing in business intelligence, marketing analytics and data visualization.
He founded Excel Maven in 2014 to provide high-quality, applied analytics training and consulting to clients around the world, and now mentors 25,000+ students in more than 150 countries. He has developed award-winning data analytics and visualization tools, featured by Microsoft, the New York Times, and the Society of American Baseball Research.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- You need a version of Excel that is compatible with Power Pivot (Excel 2013/2016 Standalone, Office 365 Pro Plus, Enterprise E3/E5, Office Professional 2016, etc.)
- Instant digital redemption