Mindfulness Course for Busy People
You save 75%
20 Lessons (2h)
- Section 1: Getting Started in the Mindfulness Practice
- Section 2: How to Calm Your Racing Mind
- Section 3: Mindfulness Meditation
- Section 4: Living the Mindfulness Practice
Take a Breath, Slow Your Life Down & Alleviate Your Stress By Developing a Mindfulness Practice
TMThe Mindfulness Meditation Institute
InstructorCharles A. Francis is the founder and director of the Mindfulness Meditation Institute, and author of the book, “Mindfulness Meditation Made Simple: Your Guide to Finding True Inner Peace” (Paradigm Press). He is also the creator of the “12 Steps of the Mindfulness Meditation Practice,” and a regular Huffington Post contributor.
Charles has studied mindfulness with Zen master Thich Nhat Hanh. He has over 20 years of meditation experience and has a passion for helping people and organizations realize their full potential through the practice. He is a speaker and consultant and leads workshops and retreats in Raleigh, NC where he resides. If you have any questions, feel free to contact him.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.
All reviews are from verified purchasers collected after purchase.
Mar 7, 2019
Your cart is empty. Continue Shopping!