Mindfulness Course for Busy People
You save 94% -
20 Lessons (2h)
- Section 1: Getting Started in the Mindfulness Practice
- Section 2: How to Calm Your Racing Mind
- Section 3: Mindfulness Meditation
- Section 4: Living the Mindfulness Practice
Take a Breath, Slow Your Life Down & Alleviate Your Stress By Developing a Mindfulness Practice
TMThe Mindfulness Meditation Institute
InstructorCharles A. Francis is the founder and director of the Mindfulness Meditation Institute, and author of the book, “Mindfulness Meditation Made Simple: Your Guide to Finding True Inner Peace” (Paradigm Press). He is also the creator of the “12 Steps of the Mindfulness Meditation Practice,” and a regular Huffington Post contributor.
Charles has studied mindfulness with Zen master Thich Nhat Hanh. He has over 20 years of meditation experience and has a passion for helping people and organizations realize their full potential through the practice. He is a speaker and consultant and leads workshops and retreats in Raleigh, NC where he resides. If you have any questions, feel free to contact him.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.