Photography is a powerful artistic medium that allows us to memorialize any moment. And while professionals may use a lot of expensive lighting equipment, the best photographers know how to use natural light to get a photo just right. This course will elevate your photography game, teaching you the best ways to use both natural and artificial lighting to compose incredible portraits you can be proud of.
- Access 13 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn to use natural light & artificial light to create powerful images
- Understand the difference between hard light & soft light
- Discover how to manipulate light both indoors & outdoors
- Become adept at choosing backgrounds & directing your subjects' poses
Mark Timberlake runs a marketing company called SME Heroes, which specializes in training on online course creation and online marketing. He's accrued extensive online business experience over the last 14 years, and loves to share his lessons and techniques for success. In addition, he also has over 12 years experience in online retail and over 6 years experience as a commercial photographer, and is eager to pass on the practical skills he's learned.