Wireshark is a widely used open source tool to profile and monitor network traffic and analyze packets. It lets you control, capture, and dynamically browse the traffic running on the organization's network. This course will teach you about the new Wireshark 2, with enhanced features to help you protect your organization in a better way.
- Brush up on the various network protocols, OSI layers, & the role of Wireshark
- Install & configure Wireshark 2
- Experience the rich new user interface
- Focus on Wireshark's core functionalities like Packt Analysis, IP filtering, & Protocol filters
- See how Wireshark 2 can be used to secure your network
- Use Packet Analysis for security tasks, command-line utilities, & tools that manage trace files
Alex Kuzmenko (https://www.linkedin.com/in/kuzmenkoa), the author of this course, has more than 16 years of engineering hands-on experience in Telecom field. He has used Wireshark for mobile network integration, testing, and troubleshooting for more than 5 years in his job in Ericsson, North America. He also had 6 years of technical training experience preparing and conducting courses related to mobile packet networks in Europe and Asia.