This course is an introduction to the R programming language. R has its own set of data structures that take some getting used to, and this course will help you familiarize yourself with the intricacies of data manipulation in R. You'll dive into data analysis with R, visualizing a variety of plots and graphs, descriptive statistics, and much more.
- Access 59 lectures & 5.5 hours of content 24/7
- Harness R & R packages to read, process, & visualize data
- Understand the intricacies of all the different data structures in R
- Use descriptive statistics to perform a quick study of some data & present results
- Discuss data analysis & visualization w/ R
Loonycorn is comprised of four individuals—Janani Ravi, Vitthal Srinivasan, Swetha Kolalapudi and Navdeep Singh—who have honed their tech expertises at Google and Flipkart. The team believes it has distilled the instruction of complicated tech concepts into funny, practical, engaging courses, and is excited to be sharing its content with eager students.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption