If you're an aspiring system architect, you'll want to make sure you've got a solid grasp on OpenStack. This comprehensive ebook takes you through each of the major decision points that you'll face while architecting an OpenStack private cloud for your organization. Plus, each chapter features lab material focused on helping you practice installing and configuring the technologies used to build production-quality OpenStack clouds.
- Access the complete ebook 24/7
- Get comfortable w/ the essential components of OpenStack
- Sharpen your skills by building increasingly complex OpenStack deployments
- Learn how to integrate OpenStack w/ your organization's identity management, provisioning & billing systems
- Discover how to build a product roadmap that delivers functionality to your platform's users
Packt’s mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals. Working towards that vision, it has published over 4,000 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done–whether that’s specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.