Are you looking for an art class for your kids, but don't know how to teach it? Does photography sound like a fun and useful class? Do you want to develop your child's creative and critical thinking skills? Photography for Kids is the perfect solution. This project-based class is ideal for kids (ideally ages 4-13) and anyone wanting to learn about photography in a fun way.
- Learn about the history of photography & basic photography techniques
- Break up the learning process into weekly projects
- Get photography tips tailored to each assignment
- Become a talented photographer from the comfort of your home
Phil Ebiner's passion is inspiring people through online courses. Since 2012, over 200,000 students have taken his online courses - and he's so grateful for that. He graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Film and Television Production from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles. Over the past 5 years, he shot and edited thousands of videos that have played everywhere from the movie screen and television to film festivals and YouTube.
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption