Mobile phone forensics is the science of retrieving data from a mobile phone under forensically-sound conditions. In this book, you'll deep dive into mobile forensics techniques in iOS 8-9.2, Android 4.4-6, and Windows Phone devices. You'll learn the latest open source and commercial mobile forensics tools, enabling you to analyze and retrieve data effectively.
- Discover the new features in practical mobile forensics
- Understand the architecture & security mechanisms present in iOS and Android platforms
- Identify sensitive files on the iOS & Android platforms
- Set up the forensic environment
- Extract & recover data on the iOS & Android platforms
- Understand the forensics of Windows devices
- Explore various third-party application techniques & data recovery techniques
Packt’s mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals. Working towards that vision, it has published over 4,000 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done–whether that’s specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
Details & Requirements
- Length of access: lifetime
- Access options: download for offline access
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption