NGINX is a powerful HTTP web server that doubles as a reverse proxy server, a mail proxy server, and a generic TCP/UDP proxy server. This high-performance server has become popular for offering stability, simple configuration, and low resource consumption, and is in use by the likes of Netflix, Hulu, Airbnb, GitHub, and more. Pretty good company, right? If you want to learn the ins and outs of this powerful web server in a systematic way, then this is your course.
- Access 38 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Get a detailed introduction into web servers, where NGINX fits, & the difference between Apache & NGINX
- Put the basics to use through numerous detailed examples
- Learn how to install, configure, & even deploy your own web servers
- Cover different commands like directives, modules, context types, variables, & more
Eduonix creates and distributes high-quality technology training content. Their team of industry professionals has been training manpower for more than a decade. They aim to teach technology the way it is used in the industry and professional world. They have a professional team of trainers for technologies ranging from Mobility, Web and Enterprise, and Database and Server Administration.