Want to program? Start fast by learning to write C# code. This course is a no-brainer for complete beginners. If you can type, install a program using a Wizard, and open the File Explorer, you're ready to begin. C# is an outstanding place to begin, and in this course you'll learn the programming language and its syntax through clear instruction and detailed videos. And you'll write a lot of code.
- Access 48 lectures & 6.5 hours of content 24/7
- Create real, live applications that run on the console
- Declare & manipulate variables
- Learn how to create methods for code reuse & readability
- Write your first Hello World program
- Understand why C# is today's must-learn programming language
Eric Wise has more than 15 years of experience in technology both in implementation and leadership. As a skilled architect, he has designed and implemented many complex systems. One of his achievements is implementing a ground up design and implementation of an insurance system for a startup, which covered all facets of the business from sales to policy servicing and claims processing. As a leader, he has run IT departments and been a founding member of successful startups like The Software Guild. Eric is an expert in the Microsoft stack including expert-level skills in T-SQL, the .NET framework and ASP .NET.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: beginner
- Instant digital redemption