With increasing interest in AI around the world, deep learning has attracted a great deal of public attention. Every day, deep learning algorithms are used broadly across different industries. This book will give you a practical introduction to AI, including best practices using real-world use cases. You'll learn to recognize and extract information to increase predictive accuracy and optimize results.
- Access 406 pages of digital content 24/7
- Get a practical deep dive into deep learning algorithms
- Explore deep learning further with Theano, Caffe, Keras, & TensorFlow
- Learn about two of the most powerful techniques at the core of many practical deep learning implementations: Auto-Encoders & Restricted Boltzmann Machines
- Dive into Deep Belief Nets & Deep Neural Networks
- Discover more deep learning algorithms with Dropout & Convolutional Neural Networks
- Get to know device strategies so you can use deep learning algorithms & libraries in the real world
Packt’s mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals. Working towards that vision, it has published over 4,000 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done–whether that’s specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.