Python can be especially useful in finance as it has powerful analytical and predictive modeling capabilities. In this course, you'll learn just how Python can be applied in the world of finance. Even if you know absolutely nothing about coding, you'll learn in-demand, real-world skills that can make your resume jump out or help you make a difference in your own financial portfolio.
- Access 104 lectures & 6.5 hours of content 24/7
- Build correlations between stocks, estimate risk & rate of return
- Explore the difference between diversifiable & non-diversifiable risk
- Perform regression analysis
- Measure a regression's explanatory power w/ R^2
- Use Monte Carlo in a corporate finance context for options & stock pricing
- Apply the Black Scholes formula
365 Careers is a firm specializing in high-end business, financial, data science, and office productivity training programs. Our growing list of courses includes Excel (Microsoft Excel for Beginner and Advanced users), PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Accounting, Finance 101, Investment Banking, Financial Modeling, Company Valuation, Financial Planning & Analysis, Job Hunting, Strategy, Management, Marketing, Decision Making and Negotiation, and Python trainings. Our goal is to provide to our students the practical instruments they will need in order to perform successfully at their future workplace.