Machine learning is transforming the way businesses operate, and being able to understand trends and patterns in complex data is becoming critical for success. Python can help you deliver key insights into your data by running unique algorithms and statistical models. Covering a wide range of powerful Python libraries, this book will get you up to speed with machine learning.
- Access 454 pages of content 24/7
- Find out how different machine learning techniques can be used to answer different data analysis questions
- Learn how to build neural networks using Python libraries & tools such as Keras & Theano
- Write clean & elegant Python code to optimize the strength of machine learning algorithms
- Discover how to embed your machine learning model in a web application
- Predict continuous target outcomes using regression analysis
- Uncover hidden patterns & structures in data w/ clustering
Packt’s mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals. Working towards that vision, it has published over 3,000 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done–whether that’s specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.